Would you like to earn rental income without the hassle of ratings even if you're worried about disrespectful guests?
Wouldn't it be nice to have the peace of mind that guests in your home are using it to relax instead of party?
Would you be more confident in renting your home if the guests were interviewed before booking?
I totally understand...
Hi, I'm Sara Lewis, founder of the Lakefront Retreat Network. I own a lakefront home in North Carolina. While I see the potential for rental income, I just don't want the turnover and unpredictability of guest usage that comes with AirBnB and VRBO. As an entrepreneur for 15 years, I highly value retreats, escapes, and time away from the daily grind to work on my business versus in my business. So I created the Lakefront Retreat Network to be a boutique rental experience for both lakefront home owners and small business owners.
Benefits of joining the Lakefront Retreat Network
You will enjoy...
Our guests are screened and some complete an application before using your home.
Set your seasonal prices and make 100% rental income.
Short-term Off Season Rentals
Continue making rental income even when swimming season ends.
As a Home Provider, here are the basics you provide to guests...
- A clean, up-to-date home with linens on beds, bath towels, plates, silverware, glasses, coffee machine, blender, hair dryer, appliances in working order.
- An area for computer work. A desk (built in or stand alone) with chair or computer nook is preferred. However, a kitchen table or island with stools is acceptable.
- The house must be cleaned before each guest’s stay.
- A private home with no one else living in or utilizing the space in any way.
- Strong, reliable WiFi and password.
- 2 yoga mats & some office supplies (LRN will send these to you.)
- Digital and printed house manual