September 22-24, 2023
Lake Anna, VA
Restore your energy. Revitalize your purpose.
Rejuvenate your spirit.
Do you need a break?
You're an amazing leader and showing up fully for your career and family, but you're exhausted and could use a break from making dinner, doing laundry, endless emails, and other people's problems.
Can you relate to any of these?
- Your overwhelming to do list is on your mind as you lie awake at night
- You constantly feel like you're busy, but not really making progress
- Work doesn't have a stopping point. You answer emails well after 6pm every night
- You barely see your friends because there just isn't time left for them
- You're not exactly sure what the vision for your business is anymore
Imagine how effortless running your business would feel if you had time and space to focus...
Hi! I'm Sara Lewis
I'm the founder of the Lakefront Retreat Network and your host for this weekend retreat. As an entrepreneur for 15 years, I understand the achievement-oriented, driven mindset it takes to lead a business. I'm a recovering perfectionist and have denounced the hustle lifestyle in favor of more rest.
For a long time, I believed that rest equaled weakness. If I wasn't being productive, I wasn't worthy of success. Now I recognize that owning a business does not have to consume your entire life.
What I discovered when I take quarterly "blue sky days" -to work on my business versus in my business- is that time to myself provides the clarity and organization that allows me to thrive.
And now I'm excited to offer you the same opportunity.
Are you seeking any of these things...
Rest & Relaxation
Reconnect with your goals and dreams. Feel your breathing and heart rate slow.
Identify what needs to change and accelerate positive forward momentum.
Connect with nature and like-minded ambitious, career-oriented women.
It may feel selfish to take time away for yourself. After all, your To-Do list isn't getting shorter!
You devote so much time and energy to your work and family which leaves little time for you. You're busy all the time, but never really feel productive. As a woman wearing all the hats, you feel like there is never enough time in the day to accomplish everything.
You're always waiting for things to slow down, but they never really do. Your kids learn from watching you that the fast-paced, always on-the-go life is the way to lead your life.
But you know this isn't the example you want to set. You don't want to be this stressed and busy all the time.
There is an alternative...
- 5pm - Overnight Guest Arrival
- 6pm - Hors d'oeuvres
- 7:30am - Breakfast
8:45am - Yoga
- 10am - Personality Matrix: Working With Yourself vs. Working Against Yourself
- Noon - Lunch
- 2pm - Goal Setting & 4th Quater Planning
- 3pm - Rejuvenation Time (kayak, yard games, read, chill)
- 5:30 - Dinner
- 7:30am - Breakfast
- 8:45am - Guided Meditation & Breathwork
- 9:30am - Simplify to Amplify: Freeing up your calendar to gain time freedom
- 10:30 - Pack & Depart
It's so refreshing to not be in charge.
You'll walk away from this retreat with...
- renewed enthusiasm for work and family life
- knowing where you want to go and how to get there
- feeling energized by great conversation and inspiring people
- an action plan for the 4th quarter and beyond
- courage to act on that big decision
- empowered, lighter, and ready to invite peace into your life